4 de abril de 2010

Sweet Little Raindrop II


(Para quem ainda não leu: Sweet Little Raindrop I)


"It felt again the other day.
I could feel It sliding in my hair.
Then I heard your voice, 
I heard your soul singing my name
And I felt your gaze burning me inside.


{But once again you where there.
You brought my illusion again
And once more you extinguished the fire}


And again, I felt you.
Your arms around me.
The touch of your lips,
burning me with passion.
The insane speed of our hearts.


{Sweet raindrop you brought him again
You made me fell alive.
But why does it looks so real this time?}


And I already know what's going to happened
I know that I'll wake up.
And You will vanish,
Like always.
Because this perfect moment is not real.


{But please little raindrop,
don't let this moment go.
Don't let IT happened}


Oh but it's starting,
The big one is coming,
Running faster and faster in your direction.
It will erase my illusion, 
I'll stop feeling you.


{I close my eyes,
knowing that it's all going to end,
So that I can't see you vanish}


With my eyes still closed
I take a deep breath,
And somehow I can still feel you.
And when I open my eyes you're still there,
Holding me in your arms.  


{Sweet little raindrop you did it.
You made this perfect moment real.
Now is not just an illusion}


The arms, the lips,
The touch, the gaze,
It's all true.
This burning passion is so real,
So perfectly real.



{Sweet little raindrop, you can go away now,
I don't care about the burning,
His lips can extinguish the fire so perfectly}


The rain is still falling.
You haven't extinguished yet.
This illusion is really real.



{Now I don't need to dream, now I can feel It for real <3}"



[A.R.]

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário